THAI EMBEDDED SYSTEM ASSOCIATION
The Thailand Embedded Systems Association (TESA) is a network linking developers and technology users in the field of embedded computing technology from all sectors in Thailand -- private industry, universities, and the government sector. TESA was founded in September 2001, growing out of the Embedded Systems Forum.
- To strengthen the development of the 01 embedded systems industry and its partners in Thailand.
- To provides a forum for the embedded technology partners to network and collaborate to create opportunities and strengthen the competencies of each other
- To promote innovation in developing 03 embedding systems technologies in Thailand
- To create a positive investment environment for expanding the industry
- To create a forum for networking and collaboration among embedded systems technology interest groups in private industry, universities, and the government sector
- To promote innovations in embedded systems technology in order to compete in the global market
- To develop human resources in embedded systems technology
- To support the development of government technology policy related to embedded systems
- To support business development of embedded systems technology
Network linking developers and technology in the field of embedded computing technology between Government, Industry and Academic.
- HRD for Industry
- New Product & Company
- New Innovation
Members and partners
The members of TESA include:
- Corporate members: over 50 technology solution providers (SME developers) and customers
- Individual members: over 1,000+ individual technology developers, students, professors, and technology professionals
The partners of TESA include:
- Academic institutions: 20+ universities in Thailand
- Government agencies: NIA, TRF, TDRI, BSID,NECTEC,NSTDA ,SIPA, EEI, FTI
- Corporate partners: Saha Union PLC, Siam Cement Group, Toyota Tsusho Electric Thailand, Thai Summit Group, Jowit Group, FORTH, CAT Telecom,SIC
- NGO partners: Thai-Japan Technology Promotion Association, Council of Deans of Engineering Schools