ThaiGerTec is a Thai-German R&D engineering company with inspiring and encouraging working atmosphere who engaged in microelectronics technologies, mainly in embedded systems for automotive industry. Our customers are many well-known international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We work our strength range from transmission/motor control units, high-tech data loggers, functions, specifications, prototype to hardware-/software development, testing and consulting services. These services have been offered to the local industry as well as for the European market.
Software Engineer (Automotive)
We are seeking talented software engineers for designing the next generation of tools used in the automotive development process.
Therefore we are looking for energetic, self-motivated software engineers with Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent technical education/experience. He/She should be experienced in software design and application development. Object oriented programming and analysis skills. Design of user-friendly GUIs, practical experience with XML should be familiar tasks.
Any knowledge about real-time OS and embedded programming would be a bonus.
The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.
- Converts business requirements into architectural designs and detailed technical designs.
- Identifies tasks, effort and dependencies based on software architecture and specifications.
- Translates designs and specifications into software components and writes software code/components using C# or C++, GUI design, XML
- Willingness to learn about automotive requirements
- Fluent in both written and spoken English for documentation and support.
- “Can Do” attitude, sets and works within deadlines, accountability, problem-solving.
- Familiar with PC-based communication protocols (Ethernet, USB) and, automotive protocols (CAN, FlexRay, XCP)
- Technical experience in electronic control systems would be a plus
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technologies today.
We are an engineering team based in Bangkok working with well-known international automotive companies. We offer outstanding working conditions, team spirit and competitive package in one of the most promising technological areas.
Contact us to discuss available positions: email@example.com