Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.(TTET) was established in April 2005 as a joint venture between
Toyota Tsusho Electronics Co.,Ltd. and Toyota Tsusho Group, with the aim of developing Embedded Software
for Automotive Applications.
Embedded Software for Automotive Applications calls for a high degree of reliability because of the high level
of functionality and large scale applications.
As a member of Japanese car manufacturing companies, TTET continually trains its embedded software
development engineers in topics such as programming languages, software development processes and quality
assurance to ensure that the end product is of high quality, delivered on time and within cost.
We also aim to contribute to the economy of Thailand and its industries. In association with groups such as the
Board of Investment (BOI), NECTEC and TESA, we are committed to helping develop embedded software
engineers in order to make ourselves successful in competing on a global scale. Now, we are seeking for
candidates for the following position;
Software Engineer (12 Position)
Responsible for developing, coding and testing embedded system software for automobile by using C Language.
- Male/Female, Age 26-35 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in developing embedded software using C language
- At lest 1 years of full cycle (Design, Coding and Testing) of embedded software.
- Experience in developing embedded software using Bluetooth, CAN, HILS or Autosar
- Experience in developing embedded software using RTOS, Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in developing embedded software as a team leader or higher position.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Advantage qualifications (if any):
- Electronics relevant knowledge
- Basic CPU knowledge
- Signal measurement tool (Oscilloscope, ect) relevant knowledge
- JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) Level 3 higher
- Ability in C++ or C# language
1. Responsible for developing embedded software by best way to fulfill customer requirement.
2. Responsible for leading small team and for evaluating and developing subordinates, if possible.
3. Communicate directly with customer as requested.
Successful candidates can look forward to an excellent remuneration package.
Loyal and hard-working performers will be rewarded with career development opportunities.
Start your career with us, program your life and program your future.
Interested candidates please send your resume in English stating your ability in C language
and including your Japanese Proficiency Test Certificate (if any) with a recent photo
and transcript to; Recruitment@ttet.co.th
**Automated resume will not be accepted.**
Human Resources Division
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Address: 15th – 16th Floor, Mercury Tower, 540 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (66) 2639-3500 # 105
Fax: (66) 2639-3501-2
Home Page: http://www.ttet.co.th