Embedded Software Test Engineer (Automotive)
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated software quality/test engineer to help developing the next generation of control units for full electric cars.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering. Experience would be a bonus with software QA and testing with embedded software systems, preferably in an automotive environment.
The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.
• Ability to design, review and execute quality test plan, test case, execute software testing using automated testing tools, deliver test reports and take ownership of the software quality process.
• Thorough Documentation and Reporting skills
• Familiarity with (automotive) software requirements and best practices.
• Organization, detailed Oriented, self-direction, leadership and accountability
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• “Can Do” attitude.
• Familiarity with automated software and functional test tools e.g.
ECU test, INCA, CANoe
• C, C++-Programming on embedded software platform
• Script languages e.g. Pearl, Phyton
• Communication protocol CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY
• Technical experience in electronic control systems would be a plus
• Familiar with batteries and power supplies, automotive, hardware and electronics knowledge
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technologies today.
Contact us to discuss available positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
ThaiGerTec Co., Ltd. = 4M Building = 259/2 Sukhumvit Soi 22 = Sukhumvit Road. = Klongtoey = Bangkok 10110 = Thailand
Telephone +66 2 663-6098-9 Fax +66 2 641 1597